The Backpacker, with Aaron from The NetherlandsSunday 28 Mar 2021
Aaron is our guest for this episode of Radio Daal. He was born and raised in the Netherlands. He studied computer programming and game development, but left the college halfway and started working in a warehouse. After a few years he moved to Australia to live as a backpacker. It was the beginning of a bigger journey for him.
I consider myself so lucky that I could meet Aaron. He’s so friendly, talking to him is so delightful and he always has some interesting stories to tell. Since he was a already an avid podcast listener, convincing him to participate in one of the episodes was rather easy, and I appreciate his trust in me for being our first non-Farsi speaking guest.
- Early days and Schools
- Collegue - Software and game development
- First job in a warehouse
- Packing up for Australia
- Irish flight with 9 euros
- First stop: Korea
- Couchsurfing at the beach
- Living in a farm
- Heading toward Sydney and getting a job as data entry operator
- Darwin in upper north of Australia, looking for different experiences
- Four days at Sexpo
- Wordpress and a hustle of fire
- Going to Newzealand
- Marketing job at Microsoft and leaving it
- Working at a warehouse
- Moving to Coco islands
- Saving up money and going to south east Asia
- Trip to Malaysia
- Settling down
Listen to this episode using the links below or download it directly from here.